All sales are final for this course. By completing the purchase, Customer ("Customer") agrees to the following terms.
Team Kristen LLC (“Company”) is a company that provides prospective and actual business owners with business and mindset online courses and coaching services. Company has created Divine Feminine Sales Preview ("Course") as a way to allow Customer to try Module One of Divine Feminine Sales for an attractive price point. The Course is a completely passive program designed for self-paced learning and is for educational purposes only. Customer understands that the Course includes ONLY Module One, and no other content will be added to this Course.
The Company is not an employee, manager, lawyer, accountant, psychiatrist, psychologist, therapist, accountant, public relations manager, social media manager, doctor, counselor, business operations manager, financial analyst, business executive, or other agent of Customer’s business. Customer understands that the Course is created to help Customer learn new skills and assist Customer with finding his/her own direction. The Course may offer guidance regarding business decisions, but it is the responsibility of Customer to make the final decision and choose the best option for his/herself.
This Course does not include: 1) procuring business or potential clients for Customer; 2) performing any business management services for Customer, such as accounting, operations, research, or development; 3) therapy sessions in the form of psychotherapy, psychoanalysis, or behavioral therapy; 4) publicity, public relations and/or social media marketing services; 5) legal or financial advice; 6) introduction to Company’s professional network and business relationships.
Customer hereby acknowledges that Customer is solely responsible for the amount and type of income that Customer generates by implementing techniques and advice provided by Course. Customer also acknowledges that the Company cannot and does not guarantee that implementation of the Course will provide Customer with a lucrative business. Customer also agrees that he/she is solely responsible for any decision to leave his/her other career, job, or profession in order to pursue Customer’s business idea and indemnifies Company from any liability regarding said decision.
The Course has been developed for educational purposes only. The Company has established its proprietary Course in order to educate and inspire Customer to pursue his/her personal professional goals. However, Customer hereby acknowledges that Company does not guarantee Customer’s goals, whatever the goals may be, will be reached by completing and implementing the advice and techniques in the Course. Customer accepts and agrees that Customer is 100% responsible for his/her results from the Course. Customer acknowledges that, as with any business endeavor and investment, there is an inherent risk associated. As such, Customer agrees there is no guarantee that Customer will attain his/her goals by simply completing the Course.
Nevertheless, Customer acknowledges that he/she can optimize her potential results from the Course by adhering to the following:
- Completion of all Course material, including assignments and worksheets if applicable;
- Committing to the Course;
- Taking 100% responsibility for Customer’s results, 100% of the time.
The Fee for the Course is described above on this checkout page and must be paid as outlined in order to avoid late fees.
Late Fees - Team Kristen LLC understands that, from time to time, there are issues with payment. All payments must be received by Team Kristen LLC within ten (10) days of the due date for that installment. Any payments not received within 10 days of their due date shall be subject to a late fee of $25.00 USD. Any payments not received within 15 days of their due date will result in Customers breach of these terms and may result in removal of access to the Course.
NON-DISCLOSURE & CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION:
Team Kristen LLC takes pride in its proprietary information included in each Course. As such, Customer agrees and acknowledges all Confidential Information shared through this Course and by the Company is confidential, proprietary, and belongs exclusively to Team Kristen LLC.
Confidential Information includes, but is not limited to:
- Any systems, sequences, processes or steps shared with Customer;
- Any information disclosed in association with this Agreement;
- Any trade secrets in connection with the Course or Team Kristen LLC’s business practices.
Customer agrees not to disclose any of Team Kristen LLC and/or Course's Confidential Information.
Team Kristen LLC also takes seriously its responsibility to protect Customer's personal information and privacy. As such, consider this a mutual non-disclosure agreement. Team Kristen LLC agrees not to disclose any of Customer’s personal information. However, from time to time, Team Kristen LLC may use general statements about Customer's success as social proof and part of its marketing strategy. By completing your purchase, Customer agrees to Company sharing Customer’s success stories on social media. Company may also ask Customer to provide testimonials about Team Kristen LLC and the Course, via video, audio or written testimonials. Company may also record Live Q&A sessions for the benefit of all Course participants. Recorded sessions will not be shared or disclosed with parties outside of the Course or the Company. Both parties will keep Confidential Information in the strictest confidence and shall implement the best effort to protect Confidential Information to protect it from disclosure, misuses, misappropriation, loss, and theft. Company will not disclose any of Customer’s personal information to third-parties without prior written consent.
This website, content and products contain intellectual property owned by Team Kristen LLC and by third-parties that license some intellectual property to us. This Agreement is intellectual property owned by Team Kristen LLC. Other examples of intellectual property found on our website and within our products and Services include, but are not limited to: trademarks, service marks, layout, logos, business name, design, text, written copy, certain images, podcast recordings, videos, audio files, and all of our paid products (collectively referred to as “Intellectual Property”). You shall not copy, publish, transmit, transfer, sell, create derivative works from, reproduce, or in any way exploit any of the Intellectual Property owned by Team Kristen LLC and the third-parties described within this Section in either whole or part without prior written consent.
Team Kristen LLC grants only a limited license to Customer to use the Intellectual Property. You acknowledge that any and all products or Services that you download are for your own personal and internal business use. You shall not copy, reproduce, transmit, modify, edit, create derivative works from, alter, sell, or share with others any products or parts of the Course without prior written consent or unless provided otherwise. Team Kristen LLC grants you a limited, personal, non-exclusive and non-transferable license to use the Course for your personal and internal business use.
INDEMNIFICATION & LIMITED LIABILITY:
Company provides career guidance as part of her Course. Customer hereby acknowledges that neither Team Kristen LLC nor any individual members of the Company is liable for any injuries that may arise from Customer’s personal decisions based off of his/her participation in this Course, including but not limited to: a decision to leave a job, a decision to invest in an opportunity, a decision to start a business, any of Customer’s business decisions, any of Customer’s financial decisions. Customer hereby agrees to indemnify and hold harmless both Team Kristen LLC and all individual members of the Company of any claims that may arise after participation in the Course.
- Amendments - We reserve the right to amend this Agreement from time to time. Any amendments must be agreed in writing and executed by both parties.
- Headings & Severability - Headings are included for convenience purposes only and shall not affect the construction of this Agreement. If any portion of this Agreement is held to be unenforceable, it shall not affect the remaining portions of the Agreement, which shall remain in full effect. If any portion of this Agreement is held to be unenforceable, then the unenforceable portion shall be construed in compliance with applicable law in a light most favorable to the original intentions of the parties. If the unenforceable portion of the Agreement is found by a competent court of this jurisdiction to be contrary to law, then it shall be changed and interpreted to best reflect the original intentions of the parties, and all other provisions shall remain in full force and effect.
- Entire Agreement - This Agreement reflects the entire agreement between the parties with respect to the Course. With respect to the Course, this Agreement trumps any other existing negotiations, communications or Agreements between the parties, whether written, oral, or electronic, and is the full extent of the Agreement between the parties.
- All Rights Reserved - All rights not expressly granted in this Agreement are reserved by us.
- Governing Law - Team Kristen LLC is located in the United States and is subject to the applicable laws governing the United States. The governing law for this agreement is the laws of New York State.
- Arbitration - Any disputes arising under this Agreement shall first be resolved through binding arbitration.
- Execution - This Agreement is considered executed by checking the box marked Terms and Conditions and by completing your purchase order.